Monthly Series Goes Online Starting May 28 with “Il tuttofare” (The Handyman)
This new series begins on May 28 with the hilarious comedy “Il tuttofare” (The Handyman), presented in Italian with English subtitles.
Antonio is a trainee lawyer who dreams of joining his mentor’s prestigious firm. But his boss, Salvatore “Toti” Bellastella, the Prince of the Forum, is also an exploitative tyrant. He gives Antonio all kinds of tasks: from being his assistant to his driver, from paralegal to personal cook! When Antonio brilliantly passes the bar, he receives the offer to become a partner in the firm, but there is still one condition: He must marry Isabel, Toti’s lover, an Argentinian girl who needs the Italian citizenship. It looks like just another little “favor” for his boss. So Antonio accepts, and now the real trouble begins.
How does it work?
After you buy a ticket for the movie on the SDIFF website, you’ll receive a link to a virtual screen theatre and a code on the same day of the screening.
- The time and the date for the next screening is May 28 at 6pm (PT).
- You can buy a ticket for this screening until 12pm on May 28. You won’t be able to activate the unique code on the website provided before the time and day of the screening.
- You’ll receive an email on Thursday, May 28 by 1pm with information on how to access the film. To avoid programming interruption, don’t share links or passwords, as they are unique per ticket.
- The email used during checkout will be the one to receive the access information.
- The link will be available for 30 hours, from May 28 at 6pm (PT) until midnight on May 29.
- If you activate the link and forget about it or fall asleep, as in a normal movie theatre, you’ll lose the opportunity to watch the movie! If you need to take a break, you should hit pause—you’ll have time to resume as long as you do so within the 30-hour timeframe.
- You will also receive a link to join SDIFF for a live discussion with Giuseppe Trepiccione, the film’s editor, on Sunday, May 31 at 1pm (PT). The link will be sent at 10am on Sunday, May 31.
GA: $10 (early bird) Ends May 17 at 11:59pm PST
Family: $12 (early bird) Ends May 17 at 11:59pm PST
A Family ticket is a great way to support SDIFF if you plan to watch the movie at home with family and friends! Thank you for supporting us during these challenging times.
Details, tickets, and more information: www.sandiegoitalianfilmfestival.com